Followers

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Early Years

I would like to say I am one of those people who keeps diaries, but unfortunately back in the day, I guess I was too lazy to write, and my memory has failed me considerably (I'm only 33 so that isn't a good sign of things to come). I am trying to take a trip down memory lane to when I first became aware of migraines.

I remember getting headaches, and maybe they would be classified as migraines, but compared to what they are now, I'm not sure I suffered from as many migraines as I did headaches when I was a teenager. I spoke to my high school boyfriend a few months ago and he said "I'm sorry you're still having migraines, I remember how bad they were and wish there was something I could have done for you, but you always wanted to be alone in a dark room". I was surprised by this as I don't remember 18 years ago with how I dealt with migraines. If any young people are reading this, I encourage you to document your life. When you're older, you will thank me! I wish I could go back and remember more.  Now let's move to my 20's.....

No comments:

Post a Comment